Community Manager [Volunteer]
We are looking for a young enthusiastic student living in Brussels to join our team as a Community Manager. If you are a social media geek, like to stay up to date with latest trends, love photography and want to engage with an enriching photography community, we would very much like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has great oral and written communication skills and is able to fluently communicate in English (French and Dutch aren’t a must, but highly preferred too).
You should be able to be creative and innovative in ways to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills requiring patience, tolerance and creative thinking, being able to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you will represent the BSPF and manage all community communications, including social media channels, newsletters and website.
You will obtain guidance and support from us as you get independence to develop your own ideas and creativity. You will be working alongside an international team of highly motivated and rather relaxed individuals who have been together for more than 4 years developing different projects in Brussels. You will get the chance to participate closely on our events and get visually and mentally inspired.
- – Set up creative social media and communication campaigns (newsletters and website) to align with marketing strategies
- – Provide engaging text, image and video content for our communication channels
- – Active and creative engagement with our community
- – Respond to community comments in a timely manner
- – Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- – Stay up-to-date with digital technology and social media trends
- – Enthusiasm and high interest in social media and photography
- – Knowing what WordPress is and how to use it is not required, but a plus
- – Creative thinking
- – Great verbal communication and writing skills
- – Experience with social media especially Facebook and Instagram
- – Not afraid of using new technology tools and applications
- – Attention to detail
- – Enthusiastic about learning
This is a volunteering opportunity, where you are supposed to work remotely at any location you desire (from home, bar, café, park, etc) with your own devices (laptop, desktop, tablet, cellphone). Schedule is rather flexible, this is not a full time position. Compensation for this job is also possible.
Please contact us by sending a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday, April 15, 2019.