The Brussels Street Photography Festival (BSPF) Photo Walks are made to give our visitors another way connect with our guests. The photo walks have no specific trajectory or tight schedule and it’s intended for everyone to learn and enjoy in group.
Guidelines & Recommendations
- – Photo walks are for free and open to all public.
- – Only 5 people can participate in a photo walk.
- – You can only participate in one photo walk.
- – Since places are limited, please only commit to a photo walk if you are sure you are able to attend.
- – Photo walks are in English.
- – No photographic knowledge is required to attend the photo walks.
- – Every participant should arrive between 10 to 15 minutes in advance to the venue in order to not lose their spot.
- – If no more spots available for the photo walk you were looking for, we recommend you to come to the venue and see if there are no shows, in that case, first come, first served.
- – To participate in the photo walk you need to use the form below.
- – If successfully registered you will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder).
- – On Saturday, October 7 the photo walks will depart from Muntpunt.
- – On Sunday, October 8 the photo walks will depart from Creative District.
The photo walks are no longer available