Notice: Undefined variable: form in /home/bspfesti/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gwlimitchoices/class-gp-limit-choices.php on line 947
The Brussels Street Photography Festival (BSPF) Photo Walks are made to give our visitors another way connect with our guests. The photo walks have no specific trajectory or tight schedule and it’s intended for everyone to learn and enjoy in group.
Guidelines & Recommendations
- – For free and open to all public.
- – Only 5 people can participate in a photo walk.
- – You can only participate in one photo walk.
- – Since places are limited, only commit to a photo walk if you are sure you can attend.
- – Photo walks are in English.
- – No photographic knowledge is required to participate.
- – You should bring your own camera equipment for the photo walk.
- – Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes in advance to secure your spot.
- – To participate in a photo walk you need to use the provided form below.
- – If successfully registered you will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder.)
- – The starting point is from Centre Tour à Plomb, Rue de l’Abattoir 24, 1000 Bruxelles.
The Photo Walks are no longer available