The Brussels Street Photography Festival (BSPF) Photo Feedbacks are made to give our visitors another way connect with our guests. The photo feedback is a 1 to 1 session with one of our guests for 35 minutes. The photo feedbacks are intended for everyone to learn and enjoy.
Guidelines & Recommendations
- – Photo feedbacks are for free and open to all public.
- – Only 1 person at a time can participate in a photo feedback.
- – Photo feedbacks are to last not more than 35 minutes.
- – You can only participate in one photo feedback.
- – Since places are limited, please only commit to a photo feedback if you are sure you are able to attend.
- – Photo feedbacks are in English unless you and the guest speak another common language.
- – No photographic knowledge is required to attend the photo feedback.
- – Every participant should arrive between 10 to 15 minutes in advance to the venue in order to not lose their spot.
- – If no more spots available for the photo feedback you were looking for, we recommend you to come to the venue and see if there are no shows, in that case, first come, first served.
- – To participate in the photo feedback you need to use the form below.
- – If successfully registered you will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder).
- – Bring a portfolio of no more than 30 pictures to the photo feedback, preferably printed in small format (A5 or A6 size), no need to send the pictures in advance.
- – On Saturday, October 7 the photo feedbacks will be in Muntpunt.
- – On Sunday, October 8 the photo feedbacks will be in Creative District.
The photo feedbacks are no longer available