The Brussels Street Photography Festival (BSPF) Talk by Thomas Dworzak on Sunday, October 8, 2017, 18:00 – 19:30 @ Hotel BLOOM!. This talk needs RSVP to be able to attend. Please read carefully below before registering.
Guidelines & Recommendations
- – This is a free event open to all public.
- – Only one person can be registered with this form.
- – Since places are limited, please only register if you are sure you are able to attend.
- – This talk will be in English.
- – To register to the talk you need to use the form below.
- – No registration by sending an email is possible.
- – We advise you to arrive between 10 to 15 minutes in advance to the venue, your name will be checked before entering the conference room. If you don’t show in time you might lose your spot.
- – If no more spots available in this form, we recommend you to come to the venue and see if there are no shows, in that case, first come, first served. Please also notice that there might be a chance that you are not able to enter at the end, we apologize in advance for this, so come at your own risk.
- – If successfully registered you will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder).