Notice: Undefined variable: form in /home/bspfesti/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gwlimitchoices/class-gp-limit-choices.php on line 947
The Brussels Street Photography Festival (BSPF) Photo Feedbacks are made to give our visitors another way connect with our guests. The photo feedback is a 1 to 1 session with one of our guests for 30 minutes. The photo feedbacks are intended for everyone to learn and enjoy.
Guidelines & Recommendations
- – For free and open to all public.
- – Only 1 person at a time can participate.
- – The session will last maximum 30 minutes.
- – You can only participate in one session.
- – Since places are limited, only commit to a session if you are sure you can attend.
- – Sessions are in English, unless you and the guest speak another common language.
- – No photographic knowledge is required to participate.
- – Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes in advance to secure your spot.
- – To participate in a session you need to use the provided form below.
- – If successfully registered you will receive a confirmation email (please check your spam folder.)
- – Bring your portfolio (printed or digital) with no more than 20 pictures.
- – There is no need to send your portfolio in advance.
- – The venue for all sessions will be Centre Tour à Plomb, Rue de l’Abattoir 24, 1000 Brussels, except for the sessions with David Helbich and Bram Penninckx, which will be at Muntpunt, Place de la Monnaie 6, 1000 Brussels.
The Photo Feedbacks are no longer available